We have been together for 4+ years now. When we first got together, you said you could never be what I wanted you to be and I should have listened. It was nice to have the companionship and the occasional intimacy but that was far and few between. You say you love me and I believe you do but it isn’t enough anymore.
- I want someone who is an emotional equal.
- I want someone is closer to me in age.
- I want someone who finds me attractive and at least makes an effort to have sexual relations more then just once a month. I am a vibrant sexual being.
- I want someone who can help with the bills (someone who has a job at least PT)
- I want someone who does not berate me and call me stupid
- I want someone who is not a drinker
- I want someone who can manage their finances
- I want someone who can take charge when I can’t
- I want someone who can control their emotions better.
I don’t think any of my wants are extreme. My dilemma is how to figure out how to get out of the current relationship. We live together and he really has no where else to go but that should not be my problem. I have moved out of places where I wasn’t wanted. I wish I knew what to do but all I know is that I don’t want this anymore.